Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bimba Y Lola opened at Marina Bay Sands (MBS) Singapore

Hi fashionistas!

If you guys have gone to ION Orchard, which I firmly believe you did, you would have seen the fashion store Bimba & Lola located on #B1-04. You must have seen the various eclectic designs of their clothes, bags, shoes and accessories. Bimba & Lola is basically a one-stop fashion store! They originate from Spain and they first opened their flagship store in Singapore (the only country in Asia!) 

I was invited to their newly opened store in MBS located on #B2-100A to a mocktail event, and I'd have to say I was very drawn to their exploration into eclectic patterns, especially with their SS14 theme "Mermaid". They align their concepts very closely to arctic themes, which I feel is special and unique! 

Let's take a look around their store!










And this was my outfit of the day for the event!




Finally, I had to take a shot of the beautiful landscape from MBS!



That's all lovelies!

No comments: