Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sunglasses review: glassesonline.sg

Hi fashionistas!

Remember my last post about glassesonline.sg? The glasses I ordered has arrived! It was really carefully packaged and I even got a thank you note for customers! Here are some pictures:


This was how it came arriving at my doorstep :) I don't know about you, but this feeling is always so good because it makes me feel special to have something delivered TO MY DOORSTEP :)



Double protection with bubble wrap to ensure my glasses don't get crashed or whatsoever




MY SUNGLASSES finally revealed!



With a complementary dust bag



LOOK AT IT! ISN'T IT GORGEOUS?! I love it :) especially with the matte frame, giving an interesting dimension to it



This is the thank you note, which makes customers feel that EXTRA special-ness. It definitely brought a smile to my face :)



Thank you so much glassesonline.sg :)



Sorry for the next grainy photos. I need a new camera for selfies (HAHAHA)!





To get this exact pair of sunglasses, go to this link


It is now on 61% off, meaning $49 --> $19. Just sayin' :)


My other recommended brands to get the best deals :)
Oakley: www.glassesonline.sg/oakley 
Rayban:  www.glassesonline.sg/ray-ban

Thanks again to glassesonline.sg!


That's all lovelies :)

No comments: