Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Casual Concert Outfit

Hey fashionistas!

Casual Concert Outfit



As you know I bought a pair of gren-colored jeans and I have been wondering what to pair them with. So I logged into ASOS.com to try to match a pair of green jeans, and here is the finish product! As you can see, it's really casual, or at least not too formal. You can see that I added subtle formal pieces like the Chanel handbag and that pair of sparkling sky-high pumps! Or perhaps just a pair of sandals for an alternative to really keep it casual. Then I found that a bun-up hair would really match the outfit. 


Heading out before the concert? No problem, just put on a pair of shades and you are ready to go! I am heading to Marina Square later to run some errands and then watching 'Wicked' the Musical later at 7.30pm at MBS! Catch me there if you are too!


That's all lovelies!

No comments: