Saturday, February 4, 2012

UNESTABLISH



Hi fashionistas!


I'm here to introduce another online fashion store to you! "Unestablish offers a wide selection of the most desirable and coveted clothing and accessories of all styles by inspiring global brands. With new product lines and brands released each month, UNESTABLISH aspires to be the one stop avenue for online retail and the latest trends and styles."


What you can expect from UNESTABLISH 
I'm not sure about you, but the fact that they offer free worldwide shipping has just earned so much bonus points. Also, getting rewarded for shopping? Where on earth can you get that? These just blow me away!


Click on the gif link "Unestablish" at the navigation bar on the right to check it out! 

I'd show you some of my picks as of 4th February 2012:




 That's all lovelies!

No comments: