Saturday, February 18, 2012

Greetings!

Hey guys!

This is not fashion-related but just wanted to share some happy news from me :) Actually, it's just two :)

1. I went to a solo violin concerto audition, for me to perform with a string ensemble somewhere near August. And... I got it! I am going to perform a violin concerto on 6/8/12 in school of the arts concert hall (singapore)

Be sure to watch me perform! I will post a reminder nearing it ;)

2. I joined a contest to get tickets to Super Junior's concert, which is happening tonight! My friends and I got together to create a song collage and fan chant. We posted it on YouTube and we got many many likes :) We wanted to watch them so badly as this will be their last concert for many years to come in singapore.

So... We won! And we got 4 free tickets to watch them tonight, it's definitely a dream come true for all of us :)

Thank you so much for reading this blog post even though it's not related to fashion, hope you don't mind this kind of posts :)

That's all lovelies!

No comments: