Saturday, August 6, 2011

Vogue Australia September Issue: Best picks

Hey fashionistas!




So, I have just went down to Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City, and have been browsing through a few, or should I say most of the fashion magazines... :) C'mon, it's just at the entrance. Haha :) So, anyways, Vogue Australia really caught my eye, with the cover page of a runway model for Louis Vuitton's Fall collection. So I flipped over, and immediately got addicted to it. And so, I decided to do a Vogue Australia best picks! 

Alright, let's begin now! (In no any kind of order)


Diesel Island's Charles boots
Bvlgari's Serpanti watch
Ralph Lauren's S/S11 Collection

DVF's vanity ankle tie sandals

Jimmy Choo's Rosalie handbag

J Brand's 926 Seven-Eighths Jean

Portsmans' Jennifer Navy Suit Jacket

Forever New's Tafetta Prom Dress

Junya Watanabe's A/W 11/12 Collection

Hunkydory's First Mate knit in Season

Chaiselle's S/S11 Collection
That's all dearies!

No comments: