Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Current love: My Diana mini

Hey guys!


Alright, you all know that I am totally in love with vintage-stuff. You should have expected that I would be into film cameras, right? So, I was just begging my sister for my belated birthday present, and there I have it- Diana mini! Diana mini is the simplest, or should I say easiest-to-get-along-with :) It is true, especially when you get your FAVORITE COLOR (LIKE PINK) :)


I was kindda debating between the white and the pink, but I figured, well, since this will be something that screams me, why not let it be in my favorite color? I present to you, Diana mini ~en rose~ And yes, this video will show you the other side of me: the melodramatic/easily fancied me. Enjoy!



I'll just show you some shots I have taken:










LOVE LOVE LOVE THE DREAMY EFFECT, especially with double exposure. Super nice! 

That's all lovelies!

No comments: