Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Outfits via ASOS 23/7/2011

Hey fashionistas!

Just here to tell you guys I didn't win the blog awards, but oh well, there's always a next time :) However, I still feel some negative emotions/feelings within me, therefore I've turned to ASOS to release this negative feeling, I present to you a gothic outfit, with a hint of positivity through white.

Mysterious Lace

This outfit is obviously a gothic outfit, clearly portrayed through the laced top and the color "black". However, there is this hint of positivity/positive element, which is the white bottoms. White is definitely a contrast color against black, therefore portraying a somewhat duality of the positive and the negative, just like how I feel now. Hope you enjoyed this outfit!


That's all dearies!



Checkout my Boutique at ASOS: http://fashionfinder.asos.com/user/thafashiongal/profile

No comments: