Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday to my Sister Jeanne!

Hey fashionistas!


Big news! My sister's 21st birthday is coming soon on the 26th July! I am so excited for her! Yea... how time flies... Do you feel the same way too? How you feel that your siblings are progressing in such a fast pace! Well, I am only 16, that is 2 years to my 18th birthday, and 5 years to my 21st birthday, I am sure it will be here before I know it :) 


Anyways, she is going to have a combined birthday celebration with our grandma who is 81 years old! It is going to be grand, as I have got 11 aunts and uncles and their kids especially :) The party will be held in my house this Saturday, and I am really really excited about it! Probably need to have a violin performance, but yea, I think I can cope with that ;) 


So, this aside, I want to present to you birthday party outfits (especially for 21st) ideas, hope you like it!


Formal Birthday Princess



Casual Birthday Princess


Enjoy these outfits and play around with them! Hope I inspired or gave you some ideas of your birthday party outfits!


Checkout my Boutique at ASOS: http://fashionfinder.asos.com/user/thafashiongal/profile

No comments: