Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog about: How my interview went!

Hey fashionistas!

I am going to blog about how my interview went today!
Oh, and stay tuned for pictures of nice food and cafes :)
Alright, so I went out with my sister at about 2pm, after fidgeting with my makeup
and hair for quite a while ;)
We decided to go to a cafe in Tanjong Katong, and I swear, I was very surprised
at the designs of the shops and stores there! 

So anyways, on the way to the cafe we planned to go, we saw this!
It's a CHANEL CAKE!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOO!!!! :D
Have to have this for my 21st birthday!


So after seeing this wonderful sight ;) We went ahead to a confection/cafe called Pavé. The designs of the cafe was so well-coordinated, and they have this amazing blue velvet sofa!


Time for the food! 


Wonderful looking isn't it?


Yes, that's my elder sister at the left.





Time for the interview photos! :)








After the interview, I had my well-deserved KOI!



That's all lovelies!

P.S. Outfit Of The Day will be updated!

No comments: