Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BCBG Max Azria

So, I went to orchard road today to meet up with my friend for "Kungfu Panda 2" in IMAX!
The movie was great by the way, especially with those excellent and wonderful 3D effects!
As the movie ended, we parted and I continued shopping in, that's right, ION Orchard!
I mean, come on, where else to shop? Right? ;)

So anyway, as I was going to get out of ION, I saw BCBGMAXAZRIA, the dresses tempted me to go in and you know, just have a look. They were amazing. I swear, I was so stunt by the quality of the dresses! All that for a costly price.


So, here were some awesome dresses from BCBG Max Azria





Once again, they were AH-MAZING


Images taken from bcbg.com
_______________________________________________________________________

And I was delighted to see their Resort 2012 collection in style.com when I came back!
Label: BCBG Max Azria
Collection: BCBG Max Azria's Resort 2012 collection
Trend: Sheer and Definitions


Defined lines





Silhouettes



Sheer black



Images taken from style.com


And hey! Care to help vote for me again? 
If I win, you can win attractive prizes too!
http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/2011/category/?cat=fashion&seq=7#7
Click this link and click vote now at the highlighted page!

No comments: