Friday, June 10, 2011

5000 Blog visitor hits: Best picks

Hey fashionistas! 


It has been 3 months since I first started this blog, and guess what? It has been nominated as one of the top 10 finalists of Best Fashion Blog and it has hit 5000 visitors, and increasing as I type. I am really grateful for that, and hope you guys will continue to support me, and vote for me everyday! ;)

To celebrate my 5000 blog visitor hits, I present to you my best picks of Resort 2012, categorized!
___________________________________________________________________________

Best Gowns: Carolina Herrera, Monique Lhuillier, Badgley Mischka, Carlos Miele, Donna Karan, Jason Wu, Lela Rose, Oscar de la Renta, Yves Saint Lauren and Zac Posen






















Best Black & White: Douglas Hannant, Helmut Lang, Kevork Kiledjian, St. John and Marc Jacobs











Best Jumpsuits: Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, ADAM, BCBG Max Azria, Carlos Meile, Kevork Kiledjian, Rachel Zoe and Rebecca Taylor.








That's all lovelies! 


Images taken from style.com

No comments: